Tech Support Officer
- Installing and configuring of software.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Testing and evaluating new products.
- Managing multiple support & client servicing cases at one time
- Maintain a working log detailing all support given to clients.
- Speaking directly to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Identifying solutions to issues reported by clients.
- Remotely talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Providing support in the form of developing system documentations, such as User Manuals.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Excel & other microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
How to Apply:
Interested applicant should send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject of the email “Tech Support Officer” no later than 10 July 2020
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks following the application deadline please consider your application unsuccessful.
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!