The Role: Logistics Coordinator
Note that all applicants should apply through the following links below (Taleo & Relief Web).
- Taleo links
- Relief web links
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential: At least 4 years working experience in the same position or related position in a reputable organization, preferably an international NGO.
- Thorough understanding (or ability to do so) of SCI, donor, and requirements and policies for NGOs and government regulations.
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
- Demonstrated planning, organising and negotiation skills
- Time management, Diplomacy and Confidentiality
- Must be Computer literate with strong documentation skills
- Desirable: Ability and willingness to undertake periodic field travel to up-country and in hard to reach and stay areas.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 Months
Closing date: 26th September, 2020
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Applicants are advised that
Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process and we maintain zero tolerance to dual employment. Any request in this direction should be immediately
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
- Candidates should apply through the link that will be provided by Careers.sl.
- Applicants should attach a copy of a valid Labour Card to their applications
- Please apply in English using your CV and covering letter as a single document and include your current remuneration and salary expectations for this role.
WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!