Head of Technology
A reputable financial institution is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following position:
- Head of Technology
- Responsible for strategic and budgetary management, administration and control of the IT function of the bank
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Strategic and Operational functions of Information Technology Systems including Applications, Network and Server Infrastructure, Desktops, IT Security, and Service Desk.
- Proactively identify opportunities to apply technologies to business processes while demonstrating an understanding of business problems, as well as IT strategies, issues, and priorities
- Design, implement and support cross-application integration; oversee new application implementation
- Supervision and/or implementation of IT hardware including upgrades, additions and changes
- Business continuity / disaster recovery and security planning
- Ensure adherence to standards
- Administration and control of the IT function
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Technology or a related field
Minimum Experience: A minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in operating systems and mitigation strategies through proper security configuration
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills and the ability to secure results
- Ability to multitask across multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume together with an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 14th May 2021.
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!