Total Quality Manager
A reputable financial institution is seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following positions:
POSITION: Total Quality Manager
- Deploy the Strategic Quality Plan at the operational level and provide overall quality leadership to the organization
- Drive the continuous improvement efforts throughout the operation in support of Total Quality Leadership, the Organization's Quality System and the Organization's Business System
- Provide support in Total Quality Leadership to customers, suppliers, and partners of the organization
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To create an environment and culture where all staff strive to produce quality products and services for the customer with zero defects
- Ensure effective communications are maintained throughout the company to continuously improve the Quality standards
- Manage an effective quality sampling, testing and inspection service to ensure that products meet required specifications and standards
- Planning, organizing and conducting internal and external audits for verifying effective implementation of the Quality System
- To maintain a constant awareness of the business context and company profitability
- To involve, educate and align everyone around the corporate objectives, corporate values and future strategy of the company
- Be a Client interface to assess the satisfaction of the client on a project and overall satisfaction with the organization’s services.
- Participate in the evaluation and processing of Client Feedback (positive and negative)
- Provide input to Management and project teams related to the client’s rating and expectations of the organization related to Client Satisfaction and Feedback.
- Work with the Client and the management to resolve client concerns.
- Issue Corrective Action Reports within the organization as necessary to address client concerns or nonconforming issues
- Ensure employees are aware of quality requirements through quality indoctrination and training in best practices
- Oversee, motivate, and mentor employees to be responsible for managing their own quality by promoting a culture of quality through awareness
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
Minimum Experience: Has 5 years’ and above professional experience in quality management or any other related field and this must include 3 years at management level
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong documentation keeping best practices
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point - will need to be able to chart and graph trends, create metrics, and track and monitor data
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to motivate production/quality performances
Interested candidates should please send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume together with an application to: email@example.com on or before Friday 14th May 2021.
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!