Div./Dept: Human Resource and Admin Dept
Reporting Relationship: Logistics Officer
Responsible for safely transporting staff, partners, visitors and other people to ensure we are able to deliver our work to children and those that help them. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the secure transportation of goods and materials that assist to perform our work.
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
· To have a valid driving license at all times
· To ensure the safe transportation of authorized personnel associated with CHildFund Program.
· To ensure that any materials or property of ChildFund are carried in a secure manner and prevent damage
· To drive in a manner suitable for the road conditions and respect the traffic rules and ChildFund speed limits.
· To ensure that Log book is properly maintained and monthly log sheets are filled and submitted to the line Manager.
· Safety and security is paramount therefore the driver should ensure that a working means of communication is always at hand. E.g cell phone
· To perform all checks (daily, weekly, monthly) required and perform
· The vehicle assigned to the post holder must ensure the vehicle is washed daily; kept clean and tidy on a daily basis
· Ensure that the vehicle has all its equipments, tools and spares at all times when driving a vehicle. The post holder will be required to account for any loss of this equipment.
· To inform the line Manager for vehicles due for service, insurance renewal and or road worthiness
· .To ensure that the fuel records for the vehicle is maintained properly and the vehicle is fueled regularly based on consumption and uses
· The post holder must report any security incidents immediately to the National Director or HR/Admin Manager
· Ensures recording of third party passenger in vehicle in waiver log book.
· Undertake any duty assigned
· 3 + years’ experience with a valid Driver’s license without violation for the past 12 months
· BECE level
· Sound knowledge of the road systems
· Experience and knowledge in doing basic vehicle checks
· Written and oral English for communication
· Must be able to detect fault
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
HOW TO APPLY;
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW