Job Title Hospital Store Keeper
Job Location Masanga
No. of vacancies One (1)
Contract Period Fixed
Masanga Hospital is in partnership with the Government of Sierra Leone with an MOU of rehabilitating the Hospital and run it for a specified period in the MOU. This therefore gives the name: Masanga Hospital Rehabilitation Project MHRP. Currently, the Hospital is doing several projects to fulfill its commitment to the MOU.
Presently, we are seeking a highly skilled and qualified Sierra Leonean to fill the position of Store Keeper in our growing team at the Masanga Hospital. With a competitive salary scale, the post holder will be in charge of the Hospital main store and responsible for all medicines and consumables in the store and ensure control of the stock in the store by supplying the various departments of the Hospital with appropriate documentation.
- Maintaining and updating records by counting all supplies of drugs and consumables in stock
- Report discrepancies between physical count and delivery notes and other recording gadgets such as computer
- Developing and improving on inventory management system
- Distribute supplies (drugs and consumables) to the various units of the Hospital with a correctly signed request form.
- Responsible to receive supplies, coordinate unloading and shelve all supplies accordingly
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies accordingly
- Properly organize the store and ensure cleanliness at all times
Requirements and qualifications:
- A minimum of Diploma in the related field of; Procurement and supply chain management, Logistics Management, Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least three (3) years of work experience in the related field of store keeping, stock and inventory management
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply:
Forward your CV and Cover Letter to the HR Office of Masanga Hospital or send in an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076242105 for more details.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline of Applications: June 7th,2022