Abbas Mustapha Umar
I handled Overall management of personnel and activities related to shelter, water supply, sanitation Infrastructures and hygiene promotion in Nigeria & South sudan Some of the breakdown of task handled were:
• Designed project quality & relevance within the Nigeria context at both proposal and implementation stage for ECHO, CDC, BHA, OCHA, UNICEF & EU Funded projects.
• Supervised infrastructure Implementation, operation and maintenance of WaSH and Shelter project.
• Overviewed the personnel management including hiring, appraisal and capacity building of project team not less than 25 staff annually.
• Managed program budgets using organizational and self-invented IT tools. Donors include: EU, BHA/OFDA, ECHO, NHF & CDC; $2,150,000 budget range annually.
• Entablished innovative ideas for integrated programming in all projects & mainstreamed gender and protection matters for all projects implemented.
• Represented the organization routinely at sector level and other relevant meetings, workshops etc.
• Participated in project proposals, budgets, and WaSH activity reports and annexes for
reports to donors
Responsible for technical coordination & Advisory