Alusine V. S Koker
MY ICT PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Experienced and passionate ICT Network administrator worked as an IT Officer and IT Consultant in both local and international NGOs with 6+ years of hands-on working experience in this 21st era up-to-date cutting-edge ICT infrastructure management, designing, Implementing, and managing networks data, security, and implement Windows servers (2012r and 2016), managed 40 + computer users onsite and remote networks to support end users and Maintaining in house, Emails, Voice, Data, Video in both Wire and Wireless network in a cloud and virtualization services, Provide ICT Accessories Maintenance, Pc and application management, and Administrative software management with an efficient solution in network infrastructure.
Alusine is highly organized with a high level of integrity, accountability, a team player, self-motivated, committed to continuous learning, attention to detail, and proficient analysis technical problem-solving skills, coaching, and administrative skills. Seeking to boost your network infrastructure in this innovative digital cloud and virtualization technologies, Microsoft Azure (office 365) and Google Work Space (G-suit), etc. And with extensive knowledge and experience installing, configuring Network devices, computer systems, and applications, monitoring and maintaining computer network data security, Support users, and training to resolve software faults, and technical issues, either in person, remotely, or over the phone. Mr. Koker has an excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis in computer data communication, network security management, data security, windows server management, and computer hardware repair and maintenance and is able to manage all networking infrastructure.
Certified networking for home and small business Certified working at a small to medium business or ISP Exploration Certified LAN switching & Wireless
Work & Experience
• Monitoring network performance and isolate network failure and provide a solution. • Evaluate and recommend the purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software for the NGO. • Develop and conducted various trainings and instructions for system users on the software and database application system. • Connect end users to the internet and provide solutions to customer problems with the goal of network optimization. • Conduct needs assessment and provide solution and upgrade on the state of the CSSL ICT infrastructure • Handle all hardware, software and operating systems maintenance and repairs of computers,
• Monitoring, maintaining and following up on all information Technology (IT) and Telecom equipment, tools and services, in accordance with Rainbo standards, policies, protocols and procedures, as well as actual and future needs. • Adapting and ensuring compliance of general IT and Telecom policies, guidelines, and documents in order to meet mission’s specific needs, as well as ensuring their the implementation to enable the development of the ICT work in perfect working conditions upon validation from the logistics coordinator. • Prepared and collaborate in the establishment of the annual budget of the IT and Telecom families, providing my technical expertise in the local purchase process. Preparing all technical content related to Rainbo tenders for IT and Telecom deployment and participating in the selection. • Supervised and implement and improved data security protocols (data saving, firewall, user access right, backup, equipment and software security, etc.) to ensure data security, availability and immediate operational recovery and continuity in case of emergency in the ICT Information and communication Technology issue arise • Perform routine server maintenance, event tracking and performance monitoring duties, configuration and security tasks. • Monitoring and managing both on-site and remote site Internet Service and 4G MiFi modems Internet connections of (RI) HQ office and regional Centre Offices (Bo, Makeni, Kono, Kenema, Freetown).
• Monitor and managed computers connected to the internet, printers, switches, routers and Support staff to ensure that the IT facilities were secure and functioning well. • Install, managed and maintained Windows server 2012 and implementing network security for data security. • Provide technical support to different teams and sub-offices of SCI. • Develop and implement computer and ICT training to all staff at SCI. • Provide database support in updating the IT asset record and ensured that the data are appropriately backup in a secure environment, in case of any disaster. • Create, manage and resolve all official emails issues • Carry out back up on all project computers. • Maintained the IT asset spreadsheet.
• Accomplished Local Area Network (LAN) installation and configuration of Cisco switches, routers, access points etc. at the Sierratel telecommunication Offices within the Western area. • Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical problems, either in person or over the phone. • Responsible for the network management, server management, and computer hardware maintenance and manage hosting providers and services • Setup maintenance, troubleshooting and updated computers to the new system.
• Monitored network performance and isolate network failure and provide a solution. • Evaluate and recommend the purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software for the NGO. • Developed and conducted various trainings and instructions for system users on the operating systems and database application. • Worked to connect end users to the internet and provide solutions to customer problems with the goal of network optimization.