• Ensured completeness and documentation of logbooks of assigned vehicle (including departure time, breaks, and arrival time etc.).
• Dispatched mails, consignments, load, and unload vehicle, when necessary, on mission etc.
• Charged with the responsibility to safeguard staff onboard vehicle.
• Carried out routine checks on assigned vehicle, such as check engine oil level, brake fluid level, coolant level, battery, transmission oil etc.
• Ensured that Frist aid kits, toolbox, towrope, jumper, fan & AC belts, tool kits, spare tire, fire extinguisher, wheel spanners, and jack are onboard and keep assigned vehicle always clean.