Ibrahim – Alhaji Fortune
Work & Experience
• Keep ICT systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit • Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, and applications. • Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks. • Test and evaluate new technology. • Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Conduct & observe Teacher group meetings; interviews to aid data collection and aid in compiling research report
• To oversee the work of the Science teachers, ensuring that effective teaching support for learning in the department is in the correct order. • Responsible to schedule meetings and training sessions with staff • Liaising with subject teachers and monitor the process of learning material preparation
• Mapping of houses using the first ever digitized mapping system • Identify enumeration areas
• Teaching Biology at SSS level • Prepare candidates for West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).