Work & Experience
• Induction and training of social mobilizers and data collectors. • Designed implementation strategy for using the sexual reproductive health rights toolkits in various schools in the Western Area. • Amplified the voice of our targeted beneficiaries on the project's agenda and adolescent wellbeing. • Informed Stakeholders to bear on policy reform and project delivery at all levels.
• Registered and connected the Guvendekal Application of Incoming students from their phones to the electronic bracelet. • Follow-up visit on students in quarantine to ensure quarantine rules were adhered to. • Served as a translator to Anglophone students in Turkish for proper orientation on using the application and quarantine rules. • Engaged heads of schools and other educational institutions including agents, on new quarantine measures to ensure that new students have the required documents before entry. • Conclusively received all calls in English at the call Centre to address concerns of students in quarantine.
• Served as a contact point for the central office. • Identified funding lines and prepared project proposals. • Initiated, created, and maintained internal and external partnerships. • Compiled and filed regional outreach coordinators programs. • Developed and delivered training material and programs. • Initiated advocacy campaigns on Youth, Peace, and security. • Monitored and evaluated project implementations. • Worked within applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines to promote a safe working environment. • Identified underlying issues, addressed conflict analysis, and proffered possible solutions to problems and obstacles regarding youth peace and security.
• Organized quarterly pieces of training, where possible and necessary, for members and community at the country level as capacity building. • Established contact and interfaced with stakeholders from time to time as required to solicit their engagement in climate-smart agriculture. • Developed project guidelines for local and/or national projects in line with CSAYN objectives. • Provide advisory services to members, such as advisors on the latest developments in climate change adaptation and mitigation, advice on agroforestry applications in carbon sequestration, etc. • Developed and implemented a variety of innovative policies and strategies to promote client self-sufficiency. • Recruited, interviewed, and hired staff members offering exceptional talent and bringing great skills to the team. • Oversaw staff development through in-depth pieces of training, workshops, seminars, and other learning opportunities. • Prepared a variety of different written communications, reports, and documents. • Referred clients to appropriate team members, community agencies and organizations to meet their needs. • Used Microsoft Word and other software tools to create documents and other communications
• Provided district-level coordinator support to Wash-Net district focal points. • Supported the secretariat in collating activity reports from districts. • Provided support to volunteers and interns with respect to community engagement and outreaches. • Supervised social mobilizers regarding the distribution of WASH facilities in Schools. • Coordinated Freetown City Council Monthly WASH forum. • Assisted in the preparation of WASH proposals. • Contributed immensely to the preparation of internal and external reports for NGOs and donors including situation reports and expenditure plans. • Targeted specific community groups with wellness and disease management information. • Developed training manuals to educate team members and community residents. • Collaborated with team members to achieve target results
• Volunteered with groups and organizations to help make measurable differences for program recipients. • Tracked personal volunteer office hours in spreadsheets for mandatory reporting. • Spoke with community organizations and focal points to further drive outreach efforts and highlight wash program successes. • Helped organize and manage events and projects. • Adhered to organization procedures and instructions to maintain safety for program participants and other workers. • Met with other volunteers and program leaders to discuss new services. • Tracked personal volunteer hours in spreadsheets for mandatory reporting. • Engaged in community outreach to support the mission statement and projects